|One lb. small Brussels sprouts
||One tsp. balsamic vinegar
|1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
||1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
|1/2 cup chopped walnuts
English Christmas Recipes Videos:
- Preheated the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and boil a pot of water in it.
- First, wash the Brussels sprouts and remove outside leaves, trim off bottoms and slice an X across the stem.
- Put the sprouts in the boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes, drain well the sprouts.
- Put the Brussels sprouts in the pot and add oil, vinegar, black pepper and salt.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a greased pan and cook it for 20 minutes in preheated oven, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Add walnuts on the Brussels sprouts and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
English Christmas Recipes
© 2007-2016 - All Rights Reserved