|1 cup butter (at room temperature)
||2 1/4 cups sifted flour
|1 cup sugar
||2 teaspoons vanilla
||1/2 teaspoon salt
English Christmas Recipes Videos:
- Beat the butter and sugar until it becomes fluffy, usually for 5 minutes.
- Add the egg, the salt and the vanilla to the bowl with the butter cream and mix again.
- Also add the flour and keep mixing until it becomes a stiff dough.
- When all the ingredients are well mixed, put the dough in plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge for two hours.
- Roll the dough on a floured table and cut into different shapes using cookie cutters.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray and bake them at maximum temperature until they become brown on the edges, usually 15minutes is enough time.
- Wait until the cookies are cold, and you can decorate them with colored icing.
- If you like, before baking the cookies you can also make a hole on them, pass a short piece of wool through it and hang them from the Christmas tree.
English Christmas Recipes
© 2007-2018 - All Rights Reserved